Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Only One For Me....

My husband and I went to Las Vegas to get married and Honeymoon.  We went to see the Cirque Du Soleil show "Ka".  Here's the link to the show information: http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/home.aspx#/en/home/shows/details/ka.aspx.  It was an amazing show!  Prior to the show starting, a photographer came around and took pictures of couples right in their seats.  This is our picture.  I believe that the love and happiness that we were feeling came right out in this picture.  It took me a long time to plan and scrap this picture.  I love the rub-on sentiment, it was spot-on!  I used Bazzill cardstock, BoBunny die-cut paper, CTMH ink and stamps, Petaloo flowers, Creative Memories ribbon and the pearl accents are from Kaiser scrapbook.  The tissue heart is from a Japanese maker.  Using the CTMH "playful flourishes" stamps around the picture really polished this layout.  It almost looks like the paper was made that way.  I loved the Petaloo flowers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment