Monday, August 30, 2010

HELLO!

Living in Japan is AMAZING.  I love it here!  However, there are days when I just miss my friends.  With the time difference and everyone's hectic lives, sometimes we go for weeks without saying HELLO!  Here's a sweet little card I made for my BFF Jennifer.  I used a blue card base from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Box of Cards.  I just started using their boxed cards and I LOVE THEM!!!  It is just so fast to grab a card and envelope out of the box and start crafting.  Some of the cards are solid colors and some are patterned.  Some even have light glitter on them.  I found this box at Joann.com on sale for $5.99 for 40 cards and envelopes.  What a deal!  For this card I used green Bazzill Bling cardstock, CTMH Daisy White cardstock, and some scrap patterned papers.  The sheer ribbon and the adorable green brad is also CTMH.  I used a pop dot behind the brad.  The frog and the Hello! are clear acrylic stamps from CTMH.  I also used CTMH ink.  Love the frog!!  Kawaii!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment