Friday, August 27, 2010

Cindy Loo Circle Card

There are lots of ways to get ideas for scrapbooking layouts and cards.  I find inspiration in scrapbooking magazines, catalogues, and just everyday life.  I love YouTube for videos of talented scrappers sharing their designs.  If you have a Cricut, just search the cartridge you want to use.  There is loads of images and projects on the internet.  One of the sites I enjoy is http://www.customcrops.com/.  Click on "Projects".  I "lifted" this card from a project that Susan did.  Here's the link:  http://www.customcrops.com/article_info.php?articles_id=429.  I used the following Cricut cartridges for this project:  Cindy Loo, Wild Card (to cut the circle card), and Accent Essentials to cut the circle background (blue with white polka-dots).  I used CTMH cardstock for the base of the card.  The ribbon is CTMH.  The polka-dot papers are CTMH.  The green patterned paper and the dark cocoa is from My Mind's Eye.  The tan is from K&Co.  I used a Gelly Roll pen to do the white hand details.  This is a more complicated project.  It probably took me about two hours.  I knew it was going to be cute, so I made two.  One to give away and one to keep!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Hello from the USA - I am a scrapbooker turned card maker and love meeting like minded people. Great blog and such a wealth of information...stop by and visit me if you have a chance. Take care...tina

    www.mommyscrapsalot.blogspot.com

    ps - I just became your first follower xo

    ReplyDelete