Monday, August 30, 2010

Bananas For YOU!

My husband is not even halfway through his Summer Deployment on the big SHIP and I am counting the days.  I really am "Bananas" for him!  I was looking at the Sweethearts Cricut cartridge and saw this cute little monkey.  I used a green card from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Box of Cards.  I added some twill ribbon on the bottom.  I cut the monkey at 3.5" and the "I'm Bananas 4 You!" at 2".  The chocolate cardstock for the monkey base is CTMH, the taupe and yellow is Bazzill cardstock, and the red hearts is Bazzill Dotted Swiss cardstock.  The patterned papers are scraps from an old project.  I was going to leave the card natural looking, but I just can't seem to stay away from my Stickles glitter glue lately.  I love the added polish it gives.  I did some hand detailing to finish.  The monkey is so Kawaii!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment