Sunday, August 22, 2010

I Love You!

I am a Navy Wife.  My husband goes on deployments quite frequently while we are on sea-duty here in Japan.  I miss him terribly while he is gone.  To cheer me, and him, I make him a card every few days and stick it in the mail.  Lucky for us, being overseas also brings us MPS mail.  We don't have to pay for the mail going out to the ship.  So I can mail him things anytime I want to without having to worry about the cost!  Thank you Navy!!  :)  This card came straight out of a CTMH catalog.  CTMH cardstock, ribbon, stamps, ink, brads, and flower.  I love their round card designs.  I DOUBLY LOVE that my Cricut Expression can cut round cards!!!!  This is a simple and cute design that can be "lifted" endless ways!  I hope it inspires you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment