Saturday, September 4, 2010

Remember when I will see you again.....

I love making cards for my husband when he is deployed.  With this card, I wanted to let him know that I am looking forward to when I get to see him again.  This design can easily be adapted into an anniversary or birthday card.  I used Basic Grey Marrakech patterned paper and stickers for this card.  I love the quality and the variety of Basic Grey paper.  Their collections are really different and eye catching!  The solid cardstock, stamps, ink and sheer ribbon is all from CTMH.  I used Marvy Uchida scalloped and circle punches to show the date I was looking to!  It's almost always a good idea when stamping to outline the edges of your cardstock in ink.  It really makes them stand-out!  The one thing I noticed about this card was that my green scallop didn't match close enough to the green in my patterned paper.  I can't stress enough how important matching your colors is when you want a really polished project.  I'm still looking forward to the end of October!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment