Monday, September 13, 2010

Inspiration - It's Everywhere!

Recently I had the good fortune to make a trip to Tokyo Disneyland with my Bestie, Lezley!  We had a FABULOUS time and I can't wait to scrap our pictures!  While I was there I picked up a cute postcard of Minnie Mouse.  I love the use of color in the postcard.  I was picking out some paper to make a card and thought, hmmm... I'm going to use this postcard as inspiration.  I ended up using the heart card and flowers from the Cricut Wild Card Cartridge.  I also used the Storybook cartridge for the fancy heart in the middle of the card.  I used cardstock from the DCWV Flower Shower Spring Matstack and some misc. purple stripe and white cardstock.  I wanted to glam this card up with my FAVorite Stickles Diamond glitter glue.  What do you think?  Kawaii!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment